This team (Packaging, processing, Marketing, distribution, purchasing, transport of produce, livestock, and machines, tools, implements, appliances, and software development) liaise with the local community to identify possible trainees and trainers.
– Leads the team in achieving the objectives of Yoruba Ko’ya
– Prepare project operational budget.
– Liaise with the local community to identify possible local trainees and trainers.
– Receive produce and livestock from Green Team leader.
– Sources other markets for produce and livestock.
– Set up farmers markets within one to two kilometer radius of popular existing markets.
– Set up export processes and ensure all Ko’ya products are labeled as such.
– Report to the executives, both in writing and at meetings, as scheduled.